Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sociology of Mass Communication Blog Assignment

I've chosen to blog about the subject I plan on pursuing as a major: Public History. A brief search of Technorati and Google Blog Search turned up several blogs on the topic, including one by a student from UNC-G. In fact, I found several blogs created by Public History students, so I included the links to these sites under a separate heading. Archival management is something I'm particularly interested in and have included links to several blogs on the subject. It's obvious that many people have dedicated a lot of time to blogging. This will be a great opportunity to learn more about both Public History and the world of blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just subscribed to your feed, and I'm looking forward to your posts!